3 good reasons to import frozen fries
- Fit for your market: the original Belgian fries are fully prepared to be used locally – in restaurants, catering, wholesale…
- Snack, side dish or a simple treat: there’s always a moment to enjoy the original Belgian fries…
- Top quality potato products: frozen Belgian fries are produced according to the strictest European quality and food safety standards
Fries, fit for your market: what do the Belgian suppliers have to offer?
- Selection: Belgian fries are made of top potato varieties (Bintje, Fontane, Challenger, Innovator & Markies)
- Offer: customized packaging and delivery, thanks to the flexibility that typifies the entire sector
- Halal: Belgian fries produced according to halal standards; all suppliers have the required certifications
So, what makes our suppliers stand out?
- Nonstop investments: by using the newest technology, the Belgian potato processing sector is able to meet the strictest quality and food safety standards and offer a high quality product−with a rich taste, nice texture and a crispy feel. To guarantee the best products, innovation, quality and safety, the Belgian potato processing sector is investing nonstop in research and development throughout the complete potato chain.
- Fries, and more: next to the original Belgian fries, all the Belgian potato processing companies offer a varied range of potato products and specialties. The suppliers all offer flexible solutions for the various demands of customers worldwide.
- Packed as you please: during packaging, all the parameters are monitored closely to achieve perfect quality. Again, the suppliers’ flexibility offers endless possibilities: from a large choice of pack sizes over private labelling to packaging designs.
- Perfectly delivered: fast deliveries, flexible production lines and perfect traceability: just a few characteristics of the services delivered by the Belgian potato processing companies, who are always ready to help you find the best logistics and distribution solutions. With flexible sea ports, accessible all year round, all destinations are within reach for the Belgian suppliers.
- Customized service: as the Belgian potato processing companies are familiar with all markets and potato trends worldwide, they have an eye for the client’s needs, wishes, dreams and creativity. The purpose? To work in a flexible, innovative, customer-aimed way. Long-term partnerships and a personal, trustworthy collaboration is what the Belgian companies stand for.
- By using the newest technology, the Belgian potato processing sector is able to meet the strictest quality and food safety standards and offer a high quality product−with a rich taste, nice texture and a crispy feel. To guarantee the best products, innovation, quality and safety, the Belgian potato processing sector is investing nonstop in research and development throughout the complete potato chain.
All information on Original Belgian fries always at hand?
Click here to download our brochure.