What do you need?
- 200 g rice flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 5 dl coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs oil
- 800 g Belgian fries
- 1 tbs oil
- 100 g beansprouts
- 300 g scampi
- 3 little gem, finely sliced
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- handful of mint leaves
- handful of coriander leaves
Extra: chili flakes
How do you prepare it?
- Mix the rice flour, turmeric and salt with the coconut milk, eggs and the oil. Mix into a smooth batter.
- Heat the non-stick pan over a medium heat and pour in a little batter. Turn the pan to distribute it evenly.
- Turn the pancake as soon as the edge of the pancake becomes crispy. Fry for another 1 minute.
- Stir-fry the beansprouts and scampi in 1 tbs oil.
- Prepare the Belgian fries according to the instructions on the packaging OR deep fry the Belgian fries ± 5 minutes until golden brown at 170 °C.
- Fill the pancakes with lettuce, scampi and beansprouts. Garnish with spring onions, coriander and mint. Seal the pancake.
- Serve with Belgian fries. Scatter chili flakes.