What do you need?
- 4 eggs
- peanut oil
- 250 g beansprouts
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- chili powder
- 2 avocados
- 800 g Belgian fries
- 2 tbs roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 lime, in wedges
- sesame seeds
How do you prepare it?
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Boil the eggs for 4 minutes. Remove immediately from the water.
- Briefly stir-fry the beansprouts and spring onions in a little peanut oil over a high heat. Season with chili powder.
- Peel and slice the avocado. Sprinkle with lime juice to prevent discolouring.
- Prepare the Belgian fries according to the instructions on the packaging OR deep fry the Belgian fries ± 5 minutes until golden brown at 170 °C. Divide into portions.
- Serve the Belgian fries with the beansprouts, avocado slices and soft boiled egg.
- Finish with peanuts, sesame seeds and lime wedges.